Sharing in the Kingdom - Wednesday get_app
Those who are following God with their lives are ever looking for the time when we will be with God forever in His kingdom. Until then, we have a responsibility to share how this is possible. “Christians ought to pray and to labor that the Kingdom may come and God’s will be done on earth.” (Baptist Faith & Message, Section 9) Knowing the truth found in Scripture, we read today in order to share the hope we have in Christ.
- What did Jesus say to Nicodemus as being critical to entering the Kingdom?
- Explain in your own words, as you would to an unchurched person, what “born again” means based in Jesus’ words here.
- What happens to people through just one sin? (death)
- What happens to people then through grace and the gift of righteousness in Jesus? (life)
- Take another minute to explain this in your own words, as you would to an unchurched person who had never heard this before.
- What does God do for the soul of the person who believes in Him?
- How does He do this? (redemption and forgiveness of sin through Christ)
- Again, share in your own words this truth as you would to an unchurched unbeliever.
If you took the time at the end of each of these passages to share in your own words what the explanation is in Scripture to labor for the Kingdom of God and be sharing the Gospel, then take this as an encouragement to go and do it out in public to a lost world! You are equipped with the power of the Gospel and you can do it!
Pray for God to stir up in you and our church to pray for lost people and labor that the Kingdom of God would come and be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Watch “ Let Your Kingdom Come ”.