Glorification - Thursday get_app
The Baptist Faith and Message defines glorification in this way:
“Glorification is the culmination of salvation and is the final blessed and abiding state of the redeemed.”
- How does Paul view the suffering of this present time?
(through the lens of our eternal glory)
- How does a focus on the future glory of God’s kingdom equip us to deal with difficulty in this life?
- What does verse 21 tell us will happen when God’s plan has been fulfilled?
- What do you think this means for us?
- How do verses 23-25 give us hope for this present time?
Follow the chain of progression from regeneration to justification to sanctification to glorification
- Who is responsible for our regeneration?
- Who is responsible for our justification?
- Who is responsible for our sanctification?
- Who is responsible for our glorification?
Close in prayer, praising God that our outcome depends on him and not on us.