Justification - Tuesday get_app
The Baptist Faith and Message defines justification the following way:
“Justification is God’s gracious and full acquittal upon principles of His righteousness of all sinners who repent and believe in Christ. Justification brings the believer unto a relationship of peace and favor with God.”
- According to verse 18, who is it that stands condemned before God?
(those who do not believe in the Son of God)
- According to these two passages, who is it that is guilty apart from saving faith in Jesus Christ?
So, the reality is that we are all guilty before God for our actions and our unbelief. The Scriptures teach that there is no justification apart from Jesus Christ.
- According to verse 33, who does the work of justification for the unbeliever?
- According to verse 34, how did God accomplish our justification?
(By sending Jesus to die and raise from the dead)
- How does this verse give you confidence as a believer in Christ?
Close in prayer.