Jesus Ascended to Heaven as Mediator Between God and Man
June 19, 2020
Jesus Ascended to Heaven as Mediator Between God and Man get_app
Published: June 19, 2020
- What happens to Jesus after he answered their question about the coming of the Kingdom?
- What is it, according to verses 1 and 2, that is pleasing in the sight of God?
- According to verse 4, what is it that God desires?
- In Verse 5, Paul gives the primary role of the Person of Jesus, what is it?
(To mediate between God and man)
- Why is it significant that Paul refers to Jesus as “the man Christ Jesus” in verse 5?
(Jesus is still and will forever be in bodily form as the one who was raised from the dead)
- Verses 11-14 describe Christ’s role as High Priest. According to the text, how does he function as the great High Priest?
- How does verse 15 describe Christ’s role as a mediator of a new covenant?
Close in prayer, by thanking God that we have a mediator who intercedes before the Father on our behalf.