Jesus Walked in Perfect Obedience to the Father
June 17, 2020
Jesus Walked in Perfect Obedience to the Father get_app
Published: June 17, 2020
- Verses 3-5 each begin with a command. What are each of these commands?
- Verses 6-8 describe the attitude of Christ that we should have if we are in Christ. How would
you characterize the attitude of Christ in these verses?
(humble obedience to the father)
- Verses 9-11 describe God’s response to Christ’s obedience; what is God’s response?
(God exalted him)
- What does Peter say should serve as the basis for our submission to human institutions?
- According to verses 20-21, how are we to follow the example of Christ?
(By suffering for doing good)
- Jesus suffered and died though he was without sin. How does verse 23 describe the manner in which he suffered?
- For what purpose did Jesus suffer and die?
(Verses 24 and 25)
Close in prayer by praising God for this glorious truth.