Jesus Christ Fully God and Fully Man
June 16, 2020
Jesus Christ Fully God and Fully Man get_app
Published: June 16, 2020
- What does it mean that Jesus is the image of the invisible God?
(Jesus is the exact representation of God in the world, everything that is true of God is true of Jesus)
- If both of these statements are true, then what is the only logical conclusion?
(The one who is the image of God on earth, is the creator from Genesis 1:1. Jesus IS GOD)
- How does this verse highlight the Glory of God?
(All things were created “By Him, through Him, and for Him”)
- How does a proper understanding of this verse begin to chip away at a man-centered
(a man-centered worldview says that all this is for us, but this verse demonstrates that everything that exists, exists for the glory of God)
- What does this mean for us about the person and work of Jesus Christ?
Close in prayer by thanking God for all that he has done for us in Christ.