The Ethiopian’s Baptism - Tuesday
August 11, 2020
The Ethiopian’s Baptism - Tuesday get_app
Published: August 11, 2020
- What do you notice about Philip’s obedience in verses 26 and 27?
- What do verses 27, 28, and 29 tell us about this Ethiopian man?
- What do you notice about Philip’s obedience in verses 29 and 30?
- How would you describe the Ethiopian man in his relationship to God at the end of verse 34?
- What does verse 35 tell us ultimately about the Old Testament?
Verse 36 informs us about how Christians should think about baptism once they believe.
- Based on this scripture do you think someone ought to have to be convinced to be baptized?
- Who is doing most of the activity in this verse? (The Holy Spirit)
- How does this inform the way that you pray for your unbelieving friends?
Close in prayer for your friends, praying that the Spirit would cause them to hunger for truth as this Ethiopian man did.